Meeting’s can be the bane of one’s work life. They are often long and unfocused, and sometimes leave one exhausted, tired, and unclear about what the meeting accomplished or what the next steps are.
Event: “A Guide to Running Effective Meetings”
So what makes your meeting effective?
Date: Friday, September 20, 2019
Time: 5:00 p.m. EST
***Notice: All ticket sales of this Networking Event and Workshop will be donated to The Diana Suriel Foundation. www.dianasurielfoundation.com***
After this Event you will master:
Achieve your meeting’s objectives, your meetings will take the minimum amount of time, and even get to establish and to reach your meeting goals!
Heck, you may even Learn how to effectively lead and bring control to the entire meeting, and involve maximum participation!
Here’s just a sample of what you can expect at this Networking Event and Workshop:
* Clarity as to who attends your meetings…
* How to end the feelings of frustration…
* Ensure your meeting participants are paying attention…
* Your team gets to show it cares…
* What to do when follow up work isn’t being accomplished…
… and much, MUCH More!