Are you someone who:
1. Owns a business and needs more clients?
2. You have an idea but don’t know how to put it online?
3. Have a website on Wix or SquareSpace but can’t get on the first page of the search engines?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then this workshop has what you need to launch you to the next level. It’s crucial for business owners to have a website and should be part of your marketing strategy to get more leads, prospects and sales for your business.
If you don’t have an online presence, it will be nearly impossible for customers to find you. Maybe you haven’t created or done anything with your website because you’re stuck and feeling overwhelmed.
You probably understand that having a website is important but you don’t know what to do next and start procrastinating.
Here is a summary of what you’ll learn to flourish on your journey as an entrepreneur:
– WordPress One Click install
– Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them.
– Navigate around the WordPress dashboard and understand how to use it.
– Develop a static homepage useful for most websites or blog homepage useful for bloggers.
– Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
– Correctly use post categories and tags. Understand why these can cause you problems with search engines if used incorrectly.
– Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
– Learn the Media Library to manage your images, videos, sound files and other media you want to share on your site.
– Install and utilize different plugins to boost your website’s functionality
– Make a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser and mobile device.
This course explains the most basic features of WordPress and also tackles advanced web design concepts, making them easy to understand. By the end of this WordPress training you will have enough knowledge to create a Professional WordPress website of your own. You‘ll even be able to create websites for your clients.
Over 75 millions people use WordPress, making it the #1 website Content Management System (CMS) worldwide. WordPress is the perfect tool for creating a fully customized website for any purpose. Whether you want to create a blog, a personal portfolio, a corporate business site, a forum, classified website, an eCommerce site or a simple website to sell your products and services, you can do it all with WordPress.