- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Membership Terms of Service
All benefits are subject to discontinuation, change, modification, improvement or substitution without notice and The HUB Palm Beach makes no representations or warranties with respect to, and accepts no responsibility or liability for, out of date or erroneous information related thereto.
Membership Term; Renewals. A member shall be entitled to all of the benefits available to members of The HUB Palm Beach. for the ensuing twelve-month period under the annual plan, or the ensuing month under the monthly plan, commencing on the date of acceptance of the member’s application for enrollment (the “Membership Term”). The HUB Palm Beach reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to any Member, or to cancel this Agreement.
Electronic Disclosure and Consent. Your submission of an electronic application shall constitute your consent to receive any and all disclosures, notices and other communications including any notice that may be legally required to be provided to you regarding this Agreement, in electronic form. The The HUB Palm Beach will provide all future disclosures and notices by sending an alert to the electronic mail address that you have provided. It is your responsibility to maintain accurate contact information in your member profile and contact The HUB Palm Beach immediately if your electronic or US postal mail address changes and you are unwilling or unable to update the information online. You can contact The HUB Palm Beach to inform The HUB Palm Beach of such changes through the website.
Membership Fee; Renewal Fees. The current The HUB Palm Beach membership fee (the “Membership Fee”) will be automatically billed to member’s designated credit card account or other authorized billing source (e.g., debit card) on a monthly or annual recurring basis as authorized upon enrollment. Any member who uses a debit card as the designated credit card account acknowledges that The HUB Palm Beach will not be responsible for any fees or penalties associated with insufficient funds, bounced checks or any other form of fee due to a charge of the Membership Fee to a debit card provided by the member. Unless member cancels their The HUB Palm Beach membership or alters their auto-renewal status through the member profile prior to the end of member’s then-current Membership Term, The The HUB Palm Beach will automatically renew membership at the end of such then-current Membership Term as authorized upon enrollment and bill the then-current renewal Membership Fee to the designated billing source.
Right to Cancel; Refund of Membership Fee. Members have the right to terminate this Agreement and membership in The HUB Palm Beach at any time. A member may cancel this Agreement and membership, or their auto-renewal, through their member profile, once logged into the website; or by sending such request to The HUB Palm Beach at firstname.lastname@example.org. If member cancels their membership before the end of a Membership Term for which member has paid the Membership Fee, the member cannot receive a refund of such Membership Fee nor any portion thereof. Due to the nature of the services provided by The HUB Palm Beach (many of which are accessible immediately upon acceptance) it is understood that refunds cannot be issued. Member will remain liable for any other fees or charges to be paid pursuant to this Agreement or the The HUB Palm Beach membership. If member feels that they have been billed multiple times for the Member Service for one Membership Term, Member should promptly send notice of such, including all membership contact details, billing dates, transaction details and the credit card and/or debit card number that it was billed to email@example.com
Member Representation and Obligations. In return for the discounts and benefits available under the The HUB Palm Beach Membership, each member acknowledges such member’s obligations to The HUB Palm Beach as follows: (a) you have read the “Membership Terms & Conditions” carefully, and understand the provisions of the The HUB Palm Beach Membership and the billing method for the payment of the annual or monthly Membership Fee; (b) You may cancel your The HUB Palm Beach membership at any time prior to the conclusion of the then current Membership Term and will not be entitled to a refund of the pro rata unused portion of the Membership Fee, (c) the Membership Term will renew automatically effective the first day following the conclusion of the existing Membership Term unless you elect to cancel in accordance with this Agreement; (d) the benefits of membership in The HUB Palm Beach are not assignable without the express written consent of The HUB Palm Beach and you will use your membership only for personal, non commercial use. You agree not to share any proprietary information supplied you by The HUB Palm Beach including but not limited to coupon codes, discounts, incentives, and the like to any third-party, individual, entity or institution. A violation of this provision will result in your forfeiture of membership in The HUB Palm Beach, and (e) The HUB Palm Beach assumes no responsibility for the payment of or contribution to any use or sales tax on Benefits that may be imposed by any state or federal taxing authority and such taxes, to the extent imposed, shall remain the sole responsibility of the Member or the direct provider of the Benefits, as the case may be.
Governing Law; Arbitration. This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida. Any dispute arising between you and The HUB Palm Beach will be submitted to arbitration in the State of Florida in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect. Nothing herein stated shall deprive you of the benefits of your state’s consumer protection laws.
Coworking Terms of Service
An Agreement with the The HUB Palm Beach at 330 Clematis Street, Suite 103 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (hereby referred to as “The HUB Palm Beach”) and the accepting party (hereby referred to as “Client”).
The HUB Palm Beach provides to the Client the Office Space (also referred to as “Office”) and Services as set forth in this Membership Agreement. The HUB Palm Beach will provide to the Client the non-exclusive license to use The HUB Palm Beach facilities and Services in common with others.
The HUB Palm Beach hereby provides the following Services under this Agreement and Client hereby accepts the Services from The HUB Palm Beach for an “Initial Term” beginning (month/day/year) ____________ and ending when either the Client or The HUB Palm Beach give necessary prior written notice to either party of cancellation as contemplated herein. Client hereby represents that this Agreement shall not be construed as creating a landlord-tenant relationship, nor shall the payment of any sums pursuant to this Agreement entitle the Client to possess the Office Space located in The HUB Palm Beach.
HOURS & ACCESSIBILITY: The HUB Palm Beach reserves the right to change Office hours at anytime with written notice to Client. The Office is closed during national holidays and may not be accessible during certain events such as adverse weather, etc. Access to the Office Space is granted only to the Client and Client may not transfer, assign or sub-license this membership.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5pm
Saturday and Sunday will be available for workshops and events
(Additional hours may be available at an additional charge)
SHARED MEMBERSHIP SERVICE FEE STRUCTURE: With the exception of The HUB Palm Beach events, a Client visit to The HUB Palm Beach regardless of the time spent on the premises constitutes ONE day. Shared Space is made available on a first come, first serve basis. Only designated shared desks can be used and workstations/desks may change in size or location within the Office. If a shared workspace is not available, the Client will be given the option to use another available space at the Office.
DEDICATED MEMBERSHIP SERVICE FEE STRUCTURE: Dedicated space, whether dedicated workstation or private office, is made available to the client on a permanent basis during the extent of their contract. Only the Client’s specified dedicated workstation or office can be used and may change in size or location within the Office.
PAYMENT, INVOICING, & LATE FEES: Fees are payable in advance, not in arrears. Upon signing of this Agreement, Client shall pay The HUB Palm Beach Space any, and all, membership dues and fees as listed as per the Client’s individual Agreement. Failed payment renders this Agreement null and void. All Clients must keep a credit card on file with The HUB Palm Beach and advance payment via automatic recurring credit-card payment is required on the same billing day per month as the membership commencement day. Invoices will be emailed to Client monthly using the email address provided by Client in this Agreement. Client authorizes The HUB Palm Beach to debit Client’s credit card monthly for the agreed upon membership fees and for any fees incurred for Services Client has used. Client is responsible for notifying The HUB Palm Beach in writing of any exception that Client may have to the charges documented in the invoices before Client’s next billing period. Absent the Client providing such notification, The HUB Palm Beach is authorized to charge the transactions against Client’s account for payment in full of the amount on invoices provided. This authorization is to remain in full force and effect until The HUB Palm Beach has received a minimum prior written notice from Client of termination of The HUB Palm Beach membership and/or Services as contemplated herein. Once a monthly term commences, total monthly charges will be billed and no refunds will be given. The HUB Palm Beach reserves the right to charge late fees, withhold Services, and/or terminate membership if payments are not received on time. The HUB Palm Beach reserves the right to change Fees at any time with 30- days prior written notice to Client to be effective on Client’s membership Renewal Date.
PROPERTY TAXES AND LICENSES: The Client is responsible for maintaining personal and business licenses, permits, and any requirements set forth by the City of West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, the State of Florida, and the Federal Government related to his/her business. The HUB Palm Beach is not responsible for any business that does not abide by regulations or permit usage.
- PERMITTED USE: Client shall be entitled to use The HUB Palm Beach solely for office and business oriented purposes as listed in this Agreement. The Client understands that no other type of business or service can be provided in the The HUB Palm Beach without written approval.
- NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE: The Client will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these TOU, Agreement, and/or that are prohibited by The HUB Palm Beach’s Community Guidelines. Client acknowledges that Client is participating in or using the Services at Client’s own free will and decision. Client hereby represents and warrants that Client has all requisite legal power and authority to enter into this Agreement and abide by this TOU and Agreement and no further authorization or approval is necessary. Client further represents and warrants that Client’s participation or use of the Services will not conflict with or result in any breach of any license, contract, agreement or other instrument or obligation to which Client is a party.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES: The HUB Palm Beach may provide Client with access to Office Space, workstations, Internet access, office equipment, conference space, knowledge resources, and other services as The HUB Palm Beach may provide from time to time (collectively, “Services”). The Services at all times are subject to the membership Agreement and TOU.
- UNACCOMPANIED GUESTS: Client shall not allow any other person or entity to use The HUB Palm Beach’s facility without being accompanied by Client.
- USE OF SERVICES: Client waives all rights and acknowledges that The HUB Palm Beach does not have any liability with respect to Client’s access, participation in, use of Services, or any loss of information resulting from such participation or use. The HUB Palm Beach will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure electricity, heat, AC, and Internet uptime but does not guarantee 100% uptime for all Services and is not responsible for losses incurred to Client during downtime and/or circumstances beyond The HUB Palm Beach’s reasonable control. Client understands and agrees that The HUB Palm Beach Services are provided “AS IS” and that temporary interruptions, disruptions, and/or delays of The HUB Palm Beach Services may occur as normal events and The HUB Palm Beach is not to be held responsible and/or accountable in any way for such event. Client agrees that The HUB Palm Beach shall not be held liable for any damage resulting to the computer systems, hardware, software, files, and business of Client, its agents, assigns, employees, affiliates and customers due to use and/or installation of said software/drivers, irrespective of negligence on the part of a third party vendor or agent of The HUB Palm Beach.
Internet Policy: Wireless access to the Internet is provided during Client’s membership. Service interruptions, if they occur, will be handled as promptly as possible. The HUB Palm Beach is not responsible for any data, business or other losses as a result of such interruptions. Client is responsible to protect Client’s own computer and data from electrical surges, theft, virus, or other malicious attack. The HUB Palm Beach does not take any responsibility for the security, content, network distribution, and use of any of the information that is processed, transmitted, received, or any other means communicated through the Internet service that is provided. The HUB Palm Beach is not responsible for any damages or losses that are the result of any security breaches of network services from the Internet or within the Office Space. Any misuse of the Internet and/or Services provided is grounds for termination of this Agreement.
Client agrees that when participating in or using The HUB Palm Beach’s Services, Client cannot:
- Use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any The HUB Palm Beach server or network(s);
- Disrupt or significantly slow down the remaining computers in the Office through excessive usage of internet services/bandwidth;
- Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes,chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited message(s) (commercial or otherwise);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any The HUB Palm Beach server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or by any other means;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through The HUB Palm Beach’s servers, bandwidth, notice boards, events, and/or The HUB Palm Beach Services;
- Use any material or information, including images, files, photos, software or other material which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringe intellectual property laws, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- Download any file(s) that cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner;
- Harvest, attempt to intercept, store, and/or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the knowledge and authorization or consent of the disclosing party
- Post or transmit content Client does not have the right to post or transmit;
- Post or transmit content that is unlawful, untrue, stalking, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, hateful, harmful or otherwise objectionable as determined by The HUB Palm Beach’s sole discretion;
- Use the Service/network to send altered, deceptive or false information;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, sending a “virus”, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “crashing,’ or “mailbombing” the Service or any The HUB Palm Beach or related website or network;
- Install, maintain, damage, or otherwise locate at The HUB Palm Beach any computer server of any kind, whether hardware or software;
- The HUB Palm Beach Required Disclosures: The HUB Palm Beach reserves the right to disclose any information about Client and/or Client’s participation in and use of the Services to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at The HUB Palm Beach’s sole discretion.
- Confidentiality: During Client’s participation in and use of the Services, Client may be exposed to Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is disclosed by The HUB Palm Beach or any participant or user of the Services or any employee, affiliate, or agent thereof that is nonpublic, confidential, or proprietary in nature. Client participation in and/or use of the Services obligates Client to maintain all Confidential Information in strict confidence, not disclose it to any third parties and not to use it in any way directly or indirectly detrimental to The HUB Palm Beach or any participant or user of the Services. All Confidential Information remains the sole and exclusive property of The HUB Palm Beach or the respective disclosing party.
- Exclusion of Incidental, Consequential and Other damages: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall The HUB Palm Beach or its subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present, and future Officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly or individually, be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for: loss of profits, loss of confidential or other information, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, failure to meet any duty – including of good faith or of reasonable care – negligence, and any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way related to the participation in or inability to participate in or use of the Services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or otherwise under or in connection with any provision of this Agreement, even in the event of the fault, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty of The HUB Palm Beach, and even if The HUB Palm Beach has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Limitation of Liability: The HUB Palm Beach and/or its subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present, and future Officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns under any provision of this TOU and Agreement shall have NO LIABILITY whatsoever to the Client or any related person.The HUB Palm Beach shall be fully excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and/or Services arising from any event beyond The HUB Palm Beach’s reasonable control, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, transportation, government act or regulation.
- Indemnification: Client releases, and hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and save harmless The HUB Palm Beach, its parent company and any of The HUB Palm Beach’s subsidiaries, Partners, Sponsors, affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future Officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly and individually, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees), judgments, fines and penalties based upon or arising out of Client’s negligent actions, errors, and omissions, breach or violation of the rules and terms in this Agreement, willful misconduct, and/or fraud in connection with the participation in or sue of the Services. In the event that Client brings claim or lawsuit in violation of this Agreement, Client shall be liable for any attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by The HUB Palm Beach or its respective Offices and agents in connection with the defense of such claim or lawsuit. Client acknowledges that Client has an affirmation obligation to investigate all transactions, events, relationship services, and offers. In no event shall The HUB Palm Beach affiliates be liable to Client or any third part for any special, punitive, incidental, direct or indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use of The HUB Palm Beach’s Office Space and/or Services, whether or not The HUB Palm Beach has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, The HUB Palm Beach, its employees/agents, successors and/or assigns shall not be liable in any way for third party goods and/or services (such as, but not limited to, food drinks, events, offers, and/or promotions) offered the Office Space and/or provided by The HUB Palm Beach and/or third parties.
- Property Loss, Damage Reimbursement, Indemnity: The HUB Palm Beach and its agents shall not be liable for loss of or damage to any property of Client, its agents and/or invitees, nor for any items lost due to theft or otherwise, nor for any injury or damage to persons or property resulting from any cause, including but not limited to negligence, acts of God, flood, fire, and riots. The HUB Palm Beach and its agents shall not be liable for any such damage(s) caused by other Clients or persons in, upon or about The HUB Palm Beach, and the Building, or caused by operations in construction of any private, public, or quasi public work.
- Non-disparagement: Client shall, during and after the participation in and use of the Services, not make any statements or comments of defamatory or disparaging nature to any third party regarding The HUB Palm Beach, or any of The HUB Palm Beach’s Officers, directors, employees, personnel, agents, policies, Services or products, other than to comply with law.
- Warranties & Disclaimers: This section contains the only warranties made by The HUB Palm Beach. Any and all other warranties of any kind whatsoever are expressly excluded and disclaimed. Client disclaims any implied warranty of habitability, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, whether as to the Office or components and Services associated with the Office Space, contents and fixtures, or components and services associated therewith. To the extent, permitted by law, The HUB Palm Beach is not liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, economic or punitive damages incurred by the Client even if The HUB Palm Beach has been advised or put on notice of the possibility of such damage(s). Client shall liable to The HUB Palm Beach for all damaged caused to the Office Space and the contents thereof beyond regular wear and tear, due to any act or omission of Client, its agents, employees, and/or invitees. Client understands and agrees thatThe HUB Palm Beach shall have no liability whatsoever to anyone. The HUB Palm Beach provides the Services “AS IS” and with all faults, and hereby disclaims, with respect to the Services, all warranties and conditions whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any warranties, duties, or conditions of or related to: merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, lack of viruses, accuracy or completeness of responses, results, workmanlike effort and lack of negligence. The HUB Palm Beach makes no warranty that Services provided will meet Client’s requirements, will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. Also, there is no warranty, duty or condition of title, quiet enjoyment, and quiet possession, corresponding to any description herein. The entire risk and/or liability as to the quality, or arising out of participation in or the use of the Service(s), remains with the Client.
- Severability & Waivers: The TOU, Agreement, and Community Guidelines constitute the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter contained therein, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings of the parties pertaining to such subject matter. In the event that any provision or portion of this TOU is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provision of this TOU shall be unaffected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. No waiver shall be binding on The HUB Palm Beach (by any act or omission) unless executed in writing by an authorized representative of The HUB Palm Beach. This TOU, the Agreement and Community Guidelines shall be binding on Client, Client’s heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns. In no event may Client assign, in whole or in part, Client’s membership or use of the Services without the advanced written consent of The HUB Palm Beach.
- Insurance: Client, at Client’s expense, shall maintain at all times during the term of this Agreement, insurance covering Client for property damage, injury to Client, its agents, employees, or invitees, business interruption, personal injury, and any other type of insurance which may cover any foreseeable problems which may arise due to the Client’s use of the Office Space. Regardless of whether or not Client fails to carry such insurance, The HUB Palm Beach, its related parties and/or building management shall not be liable in any manner for theft of or damage to any of Client’s personal property or any other damages incurred. Client represents that The HUB Palm Beach has informed Client that insurance must be maintained at all times and that failure to do so is at Client’s risk.
- Governing Law & Compliance with Law: All notices under the TOU, the Agreement and Community Guidelines shall be effective immediately upon signing. Client shall comply with all laws, orders, ordinances and other public requirements now or hereafter pertaining to Client’s use of the Office Space. The rights and obligations of hereunder shall be governed by, and this TOU, the Agreement and Community Guidelines shall be construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without regard to the conflict of laws thereof.